Versatile: Razor Orange-A-Peel can be used anywhere in a facility for cleaning the heaviest grease and grime.
Non-Corrosive: Razor Orange-A-Peel is a heavy duty degreaser that is safe to use on all surfaces. It can be used to clean grease, oil and dirt. It also can clean many other substances, such as gum, stains, inks and adhesives without harming the surface to be cleaned.
Non-flammable: Razor Orange-A-Peel can be used in any situation, including hazardous areas such as open flame, spark or extreme heat. It requires no special ventilation, handling or storage.
Non-Abrasive: Razor Orange-A-Peel will not scratch any surface. It has no ammonia and is safe for Plexiglas, plastics, painted surfaces and all waxes.
Non-Toxic: Razor Orange-A-Peel is safe for employees to use in every environment. It will not burn the skin or attack the respiratory system. No special protective clothing is required although it is always recommended to wear rubber gloves and safety glasses when handling any chemical.
Non-Polluting: Razor Orange-A-Peel can be flushed with water. It is instantly biodegradable and is safe for sewer systems. It is particularly safe for systems that use microbes for cleansing of wastewater.
Environmentally Conscious Precision Maintenance Cleaning Solution!
Replaces Most Toxic Solvent Cleaners!
Concentrated for Heavy and Industrial and Commercial Cleaning!
100% Biodegradable – Non-Toxic
Flushes Directly to Sewer System!
Can Be Diluted!
Razor Orange-A-Peel is available in quarts (ready to use), gallons, drums and totes (concentrate).
Razor Orange-A-Peel Ration Pack
Razor Orange-A-Peel Heavy Duty Cleaner Ration pack is packaged in quart sized bottles and are super concentrated. One quart of Orange-A-Peel Ration Pack makes 5 gallons of product. Orange-A-Peel Ration Packs are packaged 16 quarts to a case.
Razor Orange-A-Peel empty spray bottles are screen printed with the Orange-A-Peel label to ensure safe storage of the Razor product. The empty spray bottles are sold separately.
How To Use:
- Fill empty Orange-A-Peel spray bottle with ready-2-UZ OAP from the Buddy Jug.
- Lightly spray on areas that are very dirty. (May need to use a 3M green or white scoring pad or hand brush on hard to clean areas).
- Use this product in the bathroom on tubs, toilets and sinks or in the kitchen on stoves, refrigerators and sinks.
- For spots on carpets:
- Spray spot
- Let it set for a few minutes
- Use clean cloth, turning to clean surface often. Rub cloth on surface of carpet in different directions. ( Will not remove permanent dyes such as Kool-aid or Rust from bottom of planters).
- When mopping put one to two cups of cleaner in bucket filled with mop water. If there is a film when it is dry there was too much cleaner used.
JUST A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!